Fully Funded Facebook Artificial Intelligence Residency Program: Here is an opportunity for annual residency training on Artificial intelligence (AI) sponsored by Facebook for applicants who loves computers are passionate about improving their logical & computing and programming skills. This very program is designed to give the applicants to leverage on artificial intelligence research while working in Facebook AI. This program will give the participant the opportunity to collaborate and work with AI researchers and engineers who will provide a detailed guide throughout the cause of the project. The Residency position provides the participant with enough competitive salary while working on their projects.
|PROGRAM SPONSORS:||Facebook Artificial Intelligence|
|PLACE OF SCHOLARSHIP:||USA, London|
|PROGRAM CATEGORY:||Fully Funded|
|PROGRAM VALUE:||Not stated|
|PROGRAM LEVEL||One-year residency Permit|
|DEADLINE:||January 31st, 2020|
To be eligible for the Fully Funded 2020 Facebook Artificial Intelligence Residency Program, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants with strong technical background and passion for AI research who will be working with a team of researchers and engineers at Facebook AI.
- Applicants with prior experience in machine language are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are to note that the residency is a full-time program that cannot be undertaken together with a university study or a full-time job.
- Applicants must be able to learn how to perform research in deep learning and AI, understand prior work and existing literature.
- Applicants must be able to write up research results in the form of an academic paper or open-source projects.
How to Apply for the Fully Funded 2020 Facebook Artificial Intelligence Residency Program
All applicants must ensure that they visit the official application webpage and complete their applications as incomplete applications will not be considered.