Internship Programs by African Development Bank: The recruitment internship program for the Young Africans by the African Development Bank (A.F.D.B) is currently ongoing. The main goals of the internship program are to provide students with the power to acquire Practical and professional skills and experience at the African Development Bank and will also provide the bank with streams of potential student candidates for upcoming recruitment purposes.
The AFDB was founded in 1964 and comprises three entities: The African Development Bank, the African Development Fund and the Nigeria Trust Fund. The AfDB’s mission is to fight poverty and improve living conditions on the continent through promoting the investment of public and private capital in projects and programs that are likely to contribute to the economic and social development of the region. The AFDB is a financial provider to African governments and private companies investing in the Regional Member Countries (RMC). While it was originally headquartered in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, the bank’s headquarters moved to Tunis, Tunisia, in 2003, due to the Ivorian civil war; before returning in September 2014.
|PROGRAM SPONSORS:||African Development Bank|
|PLACE OF SCHOLARSHIP:||Africa|
|INTERNSHIP LEVEL||Young Students|
|DEADLINE:||Valid all through 2020/2021.|
All applicants must meet up with up with the following requirements which are as follows:
- All applicants must be between 18-30 years of age. the student must be enrolled in a Master’s level degree program or its equivalent in a recognized public or private institution of higher learning.
- Applicants can apply for an internship position of one year of having obtained such a degree.
- Applicants must provide a letter from their school confirming their enrollment or a copy of the above-mentioned degree.
- Applicants must be citizens of the Bank’s member countries.
- Applicants must be fluent in at least one of the Bank’s two working languages of English and French.