Old Mutual Imfundo Trust: Lmfundo implies instruction in Zulu. Consistent with its name, since its commencement in 2011, the Trust helps dark understudies, especially ladies, to seek after their tertiary training at select South African colleges. The Imfundo Trust, is an Old Mutual Investment Group grant activity that intends to upskill dark venture experts and develop the pool of appropriately qualified people in the advantage the board business.
The Old Mutual Investment Group Imfundo Trust Scholarship and StudyTrust welcome you to apply for this full cost bursary for one year from now, on the off chance that you will be in your first or second year of study at select colleges, in the examination programs recorded beneath.
- Enlistment and education costs, for understudies concentrating on a full time premise
- Recommended books and other affirmed study materials.
- Affirmed settlement
- Dinners and a little payment
- Candidates who will be in their first year one year from now more likely than not accomplished a normal of at any rate 70% in the mid-year Grade 12 assessments and at least 70% in Mathematics and 70% in English FAL or 60% in English HL.
- Grant just accessible to candidates who will be in their first or second year in 2021.
- Candidates as of now in their first year more likely than not accomplished a normal of 65% or more in the most recent assessments (mid-year/June). Candidates from rustic and township foundations will be given inclination.
- Rural Studies
- Designing and Engineering Technology
- Business, Commerce, Finance and Management Sciences/Studies
- Software engineering and Data Processing
- Numerical Sciences
How to Apply?
- Applications must be finished on StudyTrust’s online Leaply stage before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for one year from now.
- Just applications from South African residents will be thought of.
Application Deadline: September 30th 2020
For Additional information
Visit the Official Web page of the Old Mutual Imfundo Trust Scholarship 2020