United kingdom Newton International Research Fellowships: The applications for the UK 2020 Newton International Research fellowships is currently open for suitably qualified students in the following departments: Social Sciences/Liberal Arts, Medicine/Health Sciences, Sciences. This fellowship program is basically for students who are so passionate about finding a fellowship awards abroad to study. The Newton International Fellowship selects excellent young students who are at their post-doctoral research stage to work at one of three participating academies (the Royal Society, the British Academy and the Academy of Medical Sciences). The fellowship is a fully funded programme which worth’s over £35,000. This is to cover for the research and other expenses. The Newton International Fellowships has been providing Funding for two years now.
|FELLOWSHIP SPONSORS:||Newton International Fellowship|
|PLACE OF FELLOWSHIP:||United Kingdom|
|FELLOWSHIP CATEGORY:||Fully Funded|
|FELLOWSHIP VALUE:||2,000 – 4,000 euros per annum|
|FELLOWSHIP WORTH:||£24,000 per annum for subsistence, |
£8,000 per annum for research expenses, &
£3,000 per annum for relocation allowance.
|FELLOWSHIP ARE OF FOCUS:||Department of Social Sciences/Liberal Arts, Medicine/Health Sciences, & Science.|
|PROGRAM DEADLINE||March 26th, 2020|
- Applicant must have a clearly defined and mutually-beneficial research proposal agreed with a UK host scientist.
- Applicant must be a non-UK scientist who are at an early stage of their research career and wish to conduct research in the UK.
- Applicant must have a PhD, or will have a PhD by the time the funding starts.
- Applicants must be working outside the UK
- Applicant must not hold a UK citizenship
- Applicant must be competent in oral and written English
How to Apply for the United kingdom Newton International Research Fellowships
- Applicants for the humanities and social sciences are to make their applications to the British Academy.
- Applicants for the clinical and patient oriented research are to make their applications to the Academy of Medical Sciences.
- Applicants for the natural and physical sciences are to submit their applications through the Royal Society’s grants management system Flexi-Grant.