About The world Health Organization.
World Health Organization internship Program 2020: The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is concerned with international public health. It was established on 7 April 1948, and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. The WHO is a member of the United Nations Development Group. Its predecessor, the Health Organization, was an agency of the League of Nations.
The world health organization internship program
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a leader in global public health issues and committed to building a diverse streams of future leaders in the public health sector hereby invites application from suitably qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students to apply for the 2020 internship position. The world health organization internship program offers streams opportunities for both graduate and postgraduate students who wish to gain insight in the technical and administrative program while improving their knowledge and experience precisely in the health sector.
|INTERSHIP SPONSORS:||The world Health Organization|
|PLACE OF INTERNSHIP:||WHO regional headquarters|
|INTERNSHIP CATEGORY:||Currently Not specified at the moment|
|INTERNSHIP VALUE:||Medical and Accident Insurance|
|Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students specifically.|
|ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES:||The internship is for citizen of WHO Member States.|
|DEADLINE:||25th February, 2020|
- All applicants must be at least twenty (20) years of age on the date of application
- All applicants must be enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate). Applicants who have already graduated may also qualify for consideration provided that they apply to the internship within six months after completion of their formal qualification.
- All applicants must have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to starting (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment.
- All applicants possess a first degree in a public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO or a degree in a management-related or administrative field.
- All applicants must not be related to a WHO staff member and must be fluent in at least one of the working language of the office of assignment.
- All applicants must not have participated in previous WHO internship program.
- All applicants must be in possession of a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
How to Apply
All applicants all over the world are invited to express their interest in specific areas of work and organizational locations (regional offices, country offices or headquarters). All applications should be made through the vacancies posted on the WHO Careers site using the WHO corporate recruitment system.